Mt. Apo

Mt. Apo
MA-I MATA

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Seven

Seventh Pyramid in Mindanao

I found this on the Internet years ago. It's still there, in a bunch of New Age-y websites. This one was from :

"Follow the Key I leave behind me, seek and the doorway to Life shall be thine.
Seek thou in my pyramid, deep in a passage that ends in a wall, use thou the Key of Seven..."
- Emerald Tablets: Tablet 12

- The first of the seven (pyramids) is located in Cairo, Egypt, (Giza) of course. the second is in the Kunlun Shan Mountains near Cherchen, China, known as the Chorkhlik area. The third is underground at Easter Island, appox. 2,000 miles due west of Salta, Argentina. (The faces on the statues at Easter Island are those of space g-ds who settled the earth at one time during the past. The fourth pyramid is near the Bermuda Triangle, buried to a depth that is not accessible to marine exploration yet. The fifth is in Mexico at the northeast point of the Yucatan Peninsula. The sixth is located in South America near Ilhado Bananal, Brazil. This location is also marked with a descending tunnel of 65 degrees to great depths of the earth - possibly the secret entrance to Inner Earth. The seventh and last of the identical pyramids is located at Mindanao, under the surface...

The seven pyramids constructed in key global locations are inter-connected. They were built for specific purposes. The Mother Center is the central area for the treasured records and artifacts from the beginning of all creation to the ultimate end. This tomb, which we have detailed previously, is similar to the capsules that are currently buried in various parts of the world contains samplings of our history, our knowledge, our technology and our style of life. These capsules, placed deep in the earth . . . are for any possible survivors of this civilization that might endure the coming holocaust. With it firmly planted in your mind...

- from a published letter by Mr. John F. Winston

3 comments:

roar said...

hi pi, salamat muli.

my documentation here: http://pamaypay.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
roar said...

Hi Pi!

This is Rhoda Viajar. I don't know whether you still remember me. But you opened up my energy channels in 2007 and brought the Mother back.

Unfortunately, I still couldn't control the energy then and didn't understand what has happening to me.

But I've recovered, fully I hope. Am taking the journey again. This time grounded yet still open.

Check out my blog - rossanova.wordpress.com - when you've got the time.

I know when we need to, we will meet again.

I hope everything is going well with you and you are enriched some more in your spiritual journey.

See you around!

Rhoda